Healthy Meals Delivered with NDIS
We’ve put together the Top 5 reasons to include a healthy meal delivery in your plan, to ensure you’re getting the most out of your plan, and your life.
If your goals include one (or all) of the below:
- Increased independence
- Staying in your own home
- Health and wellbeing
- Assistance with daily activities
Then Meal Preparation and Delivery on your NDIS Plan could be just the thing to help you achieve them.
Here are the Top 5 Ways Meals Preparation and Delivery Can Help You Achieve Your Goals
- Choice & Control
When meals are delivered fresh to your home, you have complete choice and control over what you eat, and when. No more waiting for your support person to arrive and prepare each meal for you, you can now head straight to the fridge when you’re hungry, and grab what you want to eat.
With a weekly delivery to your door, you never need to be worried about what to do when the fridge is empty again! Hungry now? Grab your meal from the fridge, re-heat for two minutes in the microwave, and eat up.
3. Promotes independent living
One of the most common NDIS goals is independent living – but a person’s gotta eat right?! With a fridge full of meals, you can expect to experience less involvement from your support person than you might have previously – perhaps it even means you get to stay in your own home!
4. Nutrition matters
Every person, regardless of their situation, needs to prioritise their health. Having regular meals that are free from processed crap, preservatives, and added sugars is super important to overall health and well-being. If you are considering a meal delivery service, it’s super important to ensure it’s not only tasty, but super healthy as well.
5. Don’t Settle
Food should bring joy…but hey, not everyone is a master chef! Luckily for you, when you get meals delivered on your NDIS plan, you have a team of chefs creating each and every one of your meals – obsessing over nutrition, taste, texture, and overall flavour. Having a disability does not mean you have to settle for second rate.
So there you have it! Our Top 5 reasons to include a healthy meal delivery service in your NDIS plan! You can check out how it all works with Nourishd right here, and if you have any questions get in touch with our Customer Care Team Here.
What if you have had Meal Delivery in your plan and want to keep it that way after your review? Here are our top tips.
Top Tips on Keeping Meal Delivery in your NDIS Plan
What you might need to demonstrate in your NDIS Planning Meeting:
- How your previous NDIS Plan Goals were achieved:
- Did you see a change in overall change in your health?
- Were you able to increase your independence? If so, how?
- Your choice and control for Meal Delivery and Preparation.
- How your current situation can benefit from Healthy and fresh Meal Delivery.
- For example, you would like to continue improving your health and wellbeing, independence and capacity for daily activities.
What is the best next step?
- Create a quote here and we will check in to see how the quote approval is coming along.
- Once we receive your quote on our NDIS System (hooray!) we will reach out to you or your nominated support contact to get you started!
We love to help so if you still have questions please contact us!
- You can book a 1:1 call with our NDIS specialist here
- Organise your automatic quote here or, call our Customer Care Team on 07 3051 043.